Friday 24 February 2012

Possibly the most boring blog I've written.

You probably should stop reading me now... because this is going to suck... I just feel like I need to let out what I've actually done this week as it has been SOOOOOO boring.

I STUDIED. Monday from like 2-9 reading over all my folders , Tuesday was pancake day... so I didn't  get as much done as I should have, as we left for Soho Creperie at like 4 and didn't get back till like 8! But it was SO nice in there... I had a Salmon, potatoe and spinach crepe for mains, and SUPER yummmm nutella crepe for dessert!

Wednesday I studied from literally like 8.30am-9.30pm.. with food breaks of course. I did SOO much reading. Reading of last semesters folders, and some online practice tests and reading all of this semesters folders through so far, making sure I am up to date and actually understanding what on earth I am reading. Then started to do some reading of the different textbooks that I have to try and understand those as well, and make notes and keywords lists from them.

Continued reading textbooks throughout yesterday and making notes etc but I had like a 2 and a half hour maths class where I FINALLY learnt how to understand Log graphs (Y) wahoooo about time too!

And today I've sat and done lots of online tests to test how much I've been learning which isn't too bad.

Tomorrow I intend to have a good day making my study wall better. Gonna spent all day making pretty notes of the things I'm really unsure about, and printing off pictures/ drawing diagrams to help me understand. THEN on Sunday I'm hopefully going to finish reading the important parts of my textbooks and making notes on them...

they are alll soooooooo long. Takes forever to read them !!

BUT NOWWWW, I'm DONE for the night. I need a rest so I'm refreshed for tomorrow xD

Gonna spend the evening watching TV and listening to music... but then I'll probably feel guilty and start reading later anywayyyyyyyyy :)

LOVE YOU. Sorry that this SUCKS as a blog. But doing what I said and updating you all, on my completely UNINTERESTING LIFE.


( Except I'm a Biology geek and would not do all this reading if I didn't secretely love it ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment