Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ehrm how did so much happen in less than a week?

Crazy Week. So after dinner on Wednesday I found out on of my flatmates was wrongly getting kicked out of housing. Was not happy about that AT ALL...

So then after Thursday's lecture spent literally ALL day trying to find him alternate accomadation which was a crazy day of ringing landlords. It was either that or he fly back to America.... which none of us obviously wanted because he was SUCH a nice guy!

Then I went to my lectures on Friday morning, came back and found out he had made his mind up and booked a flight back to the states for Saturday afternoon at 12.30 ! Crazyy times. So then I was super sad :(

Then on Friday night I went home to the land of Essex, which was really nice :) And I worked from 3-10pm on Saturday! This is when the snow came. It's pretty... I just wish England learnt how to cope with the damn stuff!!
Sunday Morning came and I still had some lecture notes to copy up from Friday and some extra reading to do, and I was worried about not being able to get back to London to do the work I needed to do, due to the snow messing up all the trains. So I set out on what I thought was going to be an epic journey but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, and ended up getting back at like 2 in the afternoon!

BREAKTHROUGH. I managed to do some maths :) Wahoo. ANYWHO.

Monday came and I spent the day in lectures, and doing a biochemistry practical, ( had to use one of these things, which are SUPER BORING...

which is the most insane day because I literally barely have time to do anything. 9-10 lecture, 11-12 lecture, lunch, 1-2 practical, break, 3.15-5 practical, dinner, time to do some lecture notes.... SLEEP.

AND today I have my day off, so I teach for an hour at a local college, which is nice.. and I actually spent some of my evening making resources and stuff for my student, which I hope will be of some benefit to her!
Got a new flatmate today! Haven't really had a chance to talk to her yet but she seems very friendly... after teaching, I spent a couple hours doing extra reading, revision from this and last semester.

Ah Now time to breathe. Feeling the radio and laying in bed doing absolutely nothing for half an hour or so before I sleep :)

I love what I'm doing here... and I know it probably sounds incredibly boring to most people... oh she's studing again... but I'm uber interested in it all... so enjoy it 8-)

Someone posted this on facebook... Miss Caponeeee... and it made me laugh and so I thought I would share it :)


Additionally, in one of my study breaks today, I created these... LOL. PLEASE REMIND ME NEVER TO CUT MY HAIR SHORT!!!!!!!
P.S I MISS TIM THIS WEEK BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE HIM THIS WEEKEND *SADFACE*
(I'm looking forward to the rest of this week though :)




No comments:

Post a Comment