Monday 13 February 2012

Same old same old.

Nothing very exciting has happened....

Thursday I did my work...

Friday I did my work.... then made a last minute decision to go out in Shoreditch with the flatmates... and stayed up til 5.45 drinking vodka. Great decision.

I was supposed to be up and home by like 11 on Saturday morning, and that did NOT happen haha. Didn't wake up until 10.30am ! Whoops. Got home for about 12 instead xD

Had a double date at about 2 ish. WHICH I'm not gonna lie about... I wasn't particulary looking forward to it. I'd never been on a double date before. ANYWAY it was so unbelievably casual, just went bowling, had a slush puppy... WIN... and went to Nando's :) Ended up having a nice time :)

Timbalina then came back to Londuunn Town with me and we watched Lee Evans Roadrunner tour, which literally had me in stitches for like 15 minutes and we had to pause it and let me calm down.

Got up sunday morning to go to this clothes sale thing, but it was horrendously messy and I couldn't cope lol!!

Did some reading last night , had lectures this morning and here I am today :)

I'm gonna make nuggets and chips for dinner, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about it lol xD

OH, I also ate a sweet with gelatine in it yesterday. BAD PESCATARIAN ! But it tasted soooooooo good!

Have a good week xD




1 comment:

  1. pls tell me the lee evans part that you had to stop the video to breathe was the part when he is talking about his times tables.... DUH DUH DUH DUH!we had to pause it at that point cos it tickled me and i just couldnt breathe!! haha! love you!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete