Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day.

Not that I'm a fan. Not really a romantic. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, I think it's cute and I do by my boyfriend a little something, BECAUSE it's more of a tradition... and I don't wanna upset him by getting him nothing... BUT

I do believe you don't need a special day to buy the person you love some flowers, or a little gift of chocolate or something. You have the rest of the year to show them how much you appreciate them... doesn't all doing it on a specified day take the real meaning away from the thought you put into the gift?

I don't know :) I celebrated my valentines with a tub of ice cream and some studying. Wahooo. Didn't even see the Tim.

YUMMERS.


SO. I don't know if you know, but I get paid £10 an hour to 'teach' an A level student some biology like one to one. Which is cool. I always feel like I'm just talking, like that teacher that doesn't stop and scribbles things on the board in crazy analogies and stuff. For those of you who know Gabby.. Im her :( DIEEEE. ANYWAY. My mentee, asked me today if I wanted to be a teacher, and told me that I should be, because I was really helping her!!! YES xD That made me feel so good, that the time I was putting in making her resources and stuff was working and worth while!! xD Then she emailed me saying I was really helping her make use of alternative revision activities and the resources I'd made her, because she'd only read the text book before :)

This made me happy today :)

Been with Tim 3 years and 7 months tomorrow :) awwwww xD

P.S I LOVE WHITNEY HOUSTON BUT EVERYTIME I SWITCH THE RADIO ON SHE IS PLAYING AND I'M ALREADY BORED OF HER SONGS !!!!!!! :( I don't wanna hate her because she's soooooooooo gooood. PLEASE radio stations, stop overplaying Whitney!

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog, I find myself reading extra quick as if you're speaking, ha ha ha. I can hear you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA :) Welll. I do speak extra fast :)

    ReplyDelete