Sunday 22 January 2012

What a weekend.

I've genuinely had the most FAIL weekend :/ ... I've done a JOE!

Started out with going home on Friday. All the trains broke, and it took me forever to get home. Which sucked.

Then I had an alright Saturday morning, ended up going shopping and buying some new clothes which is always schhwweeet, but then I came home literally did nothing all day but sing and play silly games... which isn't necessarily bad.

SUNDAY. Today. Oh dear. Mum and I have decided black cats are UNLUCKY. She saw one and got sick. I saw one and a hammer got dropped on my big toe. Now it's all black and blue !! THEN, I was on my way back to uni, and I get allllllllllllllll the way there, actually at the gate, and I realise I've left my key at home and we have to go alllllll the way back.

Jeeez.

First practical tomorrow, can't wait to get that lab session out of the way, and then off to China Town for a buffet to celebrate Chinease New Year with the flatmates :) Lovely :) Lets hope I have a better start to this week :)



1 comment:

  1. sounds sucky! but im sure this week is gonna be great for you. happy chinese new year!! love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete