Thursday 12 January 2012

Update.. Not that you care :)

SO. Here I am in my uni halls in the East of London, thinking about how sometimes when you're away from home, it is not the easiest thing to do keeping in touch with ALL your family and friends.

Not only do you miss gatherings and occasions, birthdays etc.... I just miss the general chit chat sometimes.
I thought it might be a nice idea if I wrote a blog for everyone to see... except I don't think many people want to know about what I'm up too... but I'd like replies to know what everyone else is up to, because I am COMPLETELY rubbish at keeping in touch! 

SO today I joined a gym type member thingy, so now I can go and swim for like £1.80 which is SUPER cheap, so I'm pretty excited about that :) OH I also booked my plane tickets to go back to Germany this summer xD

IM THE MOST EXCITED ABOUT THAT :)

I will try to update you, when fun things happen in life. I don't have much uni work going on right now, so I might get incredibly bored and update you with a lot of rubbish!

LOVEEE :)


These are the amazing people I'm leaving with right now, on skype to our old flatmate Lydia. So Me, Naomi, Manish and Joe!! We have 4 new flatmates now too, but I currently don't have a photo of them yet!






2 comments: