Sunday 29 January 2012

I seem to ALWAYS burn myself :/

If you are wasting your valuable time reading this, you probably already know that I burn myself ALL THE TIME. The oven at Uni doesn't like me, and I fight with it, and it wins every time.

That hurt. But I actually feel like im becoming immune to them now. That's bad.

This week has been pretty laid back :) Lots of reading and studying... made a trek to McDonalds Friday night... that was worth it :D

Noooooo labs this week. Wahooo. Nice easy one.
Going home tomorrow for Greggles' birthday - thats my brother... which will be nice !
I've considered travelling today. Really. Calculated how much money I would have and everything. Since a long time ago, I always thought that the idea of travelling for me was an impossibility and that I would NEVER be able to afford it, but it turns out maybe I can... and what an amazing oppotunity that would be for me. I talked to Mum about it... She wasn't so excited :(
Definitely still going to save the money up... If I don't I will defo regret it, and I'm sure when it comes to leaving uni, if I don't go travelling then there will be other, more sensible things to spend it on... like mum mentioned... like house deposits and paying back my student loan etc.

:( ---- BORING :P I defo don't want to spend my life stuck here. I wanna see what the world has to offer... I mean .... make a comparison for yourself....

Hometown of Basildon... Dull much?


Melbourne Australia

Penang - Malaysia



New York City



AND these are just places my flatmates are from! BUT maybe I should be keeping my head screwed on... Invest my savings or something. Who knows....

Is there anyone who is planning to travel/regrets not travelling??

ON another note, it's a new week.... so lets see what it brings and face everything with a smile ! :) It makes everything better

LOVE <3

1 comment:

  1. i have a friend that used to work here at disney and im amazed at the amount of places she has seen. she has album after album of endless random places she has been including the antarctica. how??? crusiline. she works on a ship and manages to travel the world at the same time... personally i dont like boats. but if u fancy it, its an option. xxxx

    ReplyDelete