Sunday 15 January 2012

It's the weekend !!

My wonderful boyfriend, ( of 3 and a half years ) Tim came to stay with me this weekend.... thats me and him up there :)

Friday night, all of the flatmates and us went down to The Moon on the Square pub, and had a couple of drinks, which was nice cos its a good oppotunity to get to know the new people. Then we took them to Dixie Chicken.... It's kind of a Queen Mary Uni tradition.. to at least once go to the fried chicken shop called Dixie Chicken... it is dubious as to whether or not it's actually chicken, because its SO cheap. Like One big chicken burger, 2 chicken wings ,a maassive portion of chips and a can of drink is like £3.

We decided to call whatever is was they were eating mystery bird... its a funny grey colour and incredibly greasy, just what everyone needs after a night at the pub lol... I just stuck with some chips (Y)

So yesterday, I cooked Tim and I a cooked breakfast! Bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, beans, the lot ! IT WAS UBER YUM!

Tim and I headed to Westfield. I needed to pick up a Biochemistry book that I paid £50 :/ it better be worth it, and Tim wanted to spend him christmas vouchers. Its crazy in there. It is the biggest shopping mall in Europe or something like that... kinda cool that I am only one tube stop away from it.
CRAZY.

Ehrmmmm. Oh while we was there we decided to go to the cinema and went and watched Sherlock Holmes 2, which was actually wayyy better than I thought it would be! Ate wayyy to much popcorn than is good for you.

Made some YUM tuna pasta bake when I got home.... it was a BEAST. Demolished the whole thing, and a half a pint of mint choc chip ice cream xD

I like how most of this blog has revolved around fooood! YUM.

Now I'm being a good student and waiting for my laundry to finish, and thought I'd update a little.

OH for anyone thats interested my latest grade is an A in overall paticipation this semester! Wahoooooooooo (Y). Class tomorrow, Natural History Museum on Tuesday, should be a good week :)

LOVEEEE :)






1 comment:

  1. love the food blog!! haha!!! yay for the shopping too! hope timbo spent his vouchers well! xx

    ReplyDelete