Saturday 21 April 2012

5 weeks 1 day no facebook.

Except a wiiiidddyybidddy exception on my birthday where my mum logged me in for an hour...

which I then used for like 5 minutes as it was boring !

So much cute stuff for my birthday :) Lots of moneys, tickets to the Harry Potter studio tour ( will upload pictures when I've been for sure! ) £250 shopping spree from my lovely boyfriend... maybe I'll upload some pictures of all the stuff I get too :D , amazon vouchers, chocolate, a penguin teddy :D, new look vouchers, a cool new watch, lots of earrings. AH lovely :) Was nice to have a day off studying aswell!

Back studying loads now, with 9 days until the exams begin. 3 weeks 5 days until they're done. I'm so scared. Time is moving too fast!

Aweesomeee watch :)

AHH. Don't know how much time I'm going to have spare to update on the blog, but I'll try to post. If not. See you after my exams!! EEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment